Skiing in Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
Learn more about skiing in Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn in our You are ADLER blog. Read valuable tips and more information for your holiday here!
A day skiing with fresh powder, sunshine, perfectly prepared slopes and a delicious meal in an alpine hut, what could be better? This and much more can be enjoyed in the ski area of Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang and Fieberbrunn. Here are some of the best highlights for you:
- For a great start into the day, why not take the first lift up from Zwölferkogel, Reiterkogel or Hochalm at 8:00 am. The slopes at this hour are still crisp and fresh, perfect for practicing your first turns, especially in March and April when the morning spring sun kisses the slopes. This is linked to our article: Winter vs. Spring skiers - Which type are you?
- The “Skicirus” Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is one of the snowiest ski resorts around and thanks to modern snowmaking equipment it is still possible to continue skiing into April.
- There are plenty snow parks with rails, boxes and kickers that invite you to jump, slide and show-off your cool tricks.
- To help saving a bit on the costs, there are various discounts on offer, especially for children and young people. There is for example the Easter Bonus where children, born from the year 2000 go free with the purchase of a 4-day adult ski pass.
- The ADLER RESORT is right next to the Reiterkogel lift - just a few steps and you are ready to go. We are also happy to bring you to the Snow & Fun ski school every morning and then pick you up again in the afternoon. A free ski bus also runs daily between Hinterglemm and Viehofen.
- Germknödel, Käsespätzle, Kaiserschmarrn or a Speckknödelsuppe, what is your favourite? With more than 40 cosy mountain huts that invite you to dine, drink and relax, you will be spoilt for choice. One of our favourite stop off points is the Rosswaldhütte, with good food, a nice view and friendly service.
- If you are in the mood for celebrating après ski, after a wonderful day of skiing then Saalbach Hinterglemm has plenty to offer. From the Après Ski Destination - Goasstall – it is just a short stroll (or stagger) back to the ADLER RESORT.
270 km of slopes, 70 modern lifts and over 40 welcoming mountain huts, all this and more awaits you at Saalbach Hinterglemm. The question is when will you make your first turn here?