Holiday at home: The iced tea recipe for your holiday feeling
Get your vacation home! If you are not in the ADLER RESORT, our iced tea will bring you the holiday feeling. Here you can find the recipe!
Iced tea and long, warm, sunny days even produce practically a short break !!
If you can not be in the ADLER RESORT in Hinterglemm, just enjoy it on the balcony or on the terrace at home.
I have created a delicious recipe for you. From the sweetness of strawberries and the acidity of rhubarb, a refreshing iced tea for everyone, whether child or grandma! Just try Luisa's ADLER Refresher!
Ingredients: for 1 liter of iced tea
- 3 bags of fruit tea / hibiscus tea
- 2 El elderberry syrup
- 12 strawberries
- 400g rhubarb
- 1000 ml of water
- ice cubes
- Peel rhubarb and cut into small pieces. Simmer with 500ml of water for 15-20min.
- Add 3 teabags and 500ml of water and leave to cool.
- Filter everything through a sieve and sweeten with elderflower syrup.
- Wash strawberries, cut into small pieces. Add half of the strawberries to the tea and crush lightly.
- Serve the rhubarb-strawberry iced tea with the remaining strawberries, ice cubes and mint and enjoy it especially on hot summer days!