Winter 2021/22? Certainly !
Safe together through the winter!
The ADLER RESORT is finally open again and we are looking forward to seeing you and your family. What can you expect? The ADLER Resort as you know and love it of course. Of course, due the current situation, there are a few things that we have to consider. You can find all latest updates on our website. Winter is going ahead, for sure! Until then, let´s dream together of powder, skiing and winter fun.
For entering Austria the so-called 2-G-rule ("vaccinated, recovered") applies for everyone from 16 years AND you also need a valid PCR-test unless you have already received the booster jab.
Children under 12 years are currently excepted from entry rules. Children from 12 - 15 years need a valid PCR-test for entering Austria.
What applies in Austria?
In Austria, the 2-G regulation currently applies in the hotel and catering industry. Staying in our hotel is therefore only possible with the status “vaccinated” or “recovered”. Please make sure that you can provide proof of the legally required 2-G regulations (valid vaccination certificate or recovery notice) when you arrive at the hotel.
What evidence is valid for the 2-G regulation?
- A certificate of recovery is valid for 180 days
- A medical confirmation is valid for 180 days after an infection with SARS-CoV-2. This must have been proven by molecular biology (e.g. PCR test)
- An official separation decision is also valid for 180 days
- As proof of vaccinated do the following apply: EU vaccination certificate, yellow vaccination passport, vaccination card, print out document or digital, for example on your mobile phone
- Immunization after 2 vaccinations: after receiving the second dose, the vaccination certificate is valid for 270 days and at least 14 days must have elapsed between the first and second one
What applies to children and adolecents?
Children & Adolecents:
For children up to the age of 12, no proof of entry is required for gastronomy and hotel business.
Children from the 12th birthday until the age of 15, who are not vaccinated or recovered, must take a PCR test at least 2x per week - validity 72 hours.
For adolescents (from 16 years) the 2 G rule applies (vaccinated or recovered).
European travel insurance
In order to be able to give you the highest level of security, we are now offering the option of taking out European travel insurance for every booking. The "Hotel Cancellation Premium" product offers comprehensive protection for unexpected events that spoil the holiday pleasure. A COVID-19 coverage is included.